Wednesday, July 15, 2009

QET-mentally bombarded.

I've just finushed my QET today as of 11.45am at the NUS Sport hall. The purpose of the test is to ensure "poly" students have the proper standard of english before they let us commence on our respective course. The test, consists of 1)Spotting grammer errors 2)Comprehension and 3)Eassay writing 15marks allocated for the first two segememts and 70marks for the latter.

Sounds simply right? I should pass right? Now come to think of it, i could very well not pass this test and will be forced to take additional classes to 'improve' my english. The thought of it makes me feel very annoyed and of course unhappy la. Why the negative thought? I don't think i did well beacuse of the eassy writing part... it's not that i don't know how to write, but my mind blanked out when trying to establish certain points for the eassy , points which of course must consist of 'for' tand 'againist' the argument and must also have counter argument points in addition must make sure the eassy writtern must be convincing and must used the passages and cite example in Singapore. With soo many variables to consider and remember, my mind not only blanked out at the in approiate time, but it kept on thinking of many unessary thoughts, thoughts which of course have little value in passing the QET. hiaz.. i don't understand why i think let that also, keep on emphasing on wirting properly but end up not doing so, keep jumbling many other points together and its not well planned or organised.. wa lu ..come to think of its going to be jia lat liao..zzz

I wish for the best no doubt, just pass also can for me, and come to think of it this is my first eassy writtern since O levels i shouldnt be soo hard on myself perhaps. But damn it la, if i fail means it will be my very first failure in NUS and its not a good omen or starting to begin my uni education lor. Btw i think i saw Elvin from media corp buying sandwhich at Subway this afternoon. He is sure good looking and musclar, not that im gay or anything, but i get envious and jealous of good looking people male or female for that matter and i blame/look down on myself for not being soo. Aiyo.. why soo many envious thoughts le.. perhaps if i really understood that the phrase "Only for the glory of God i should be concern" dumb mind of mine. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home